Position Opening: Rhythm Teacher
The Accademia Teatro Dimitri is a theatre school, affiliated with SUPSI (University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland). The school offers programs of study in physical theatre, including a bachelor degree of 6 semesters and a master degree of 3-4 semesters.
Rhythm teacher (60%)
- - Extensive experience as an artist and teacher in rhythm through movement
- - Academic education in music or equivalent title
- - Ability to work in a team
- - Languages (written and oral): Italian (or, for foreign speakers, willingness to learn the Italian language) and English. Competence in German and French is a plus.
Practical experience and knowledge in a dance form connected to rhythm (like Irish dance, Step dance or other) is considered a plus for the selection.
The workplace is the home of the Accademia Teatro Dimitri in Verscio (Ticino, Switzerland). We offer stimulating activity in a multicultural environment, rich in interdisciplinary collaborations.
In the application, in addition to a curriculum vitae with a recent photo and a letter of motivation, please specify:
- - The main masters or specific techniques which have influenced your work
- - The educational path which the bachelor students will take through your specific training plan
- - How you intend to integrate the course of rhythm through movement with other subjects taught at the Accademia Teatro Dimitri
The application must be submitted to the Accademia Teatro Dimitri by March 30, 2018.
Address: Accademia Teatro Dimitri, StradoÌ€n 28, 6653 Verscio CH
Questo contenuto attualmente non è disponibile in italiano.